At the present time, due to COVID-19, Multyprep, Inc. is offering a Preparation Course for “Sterile Processing Technician” Certification Exam Through Online Webinars!
CLAIM YOUR DISCOUNT:
REGISTER BEFORE AUGUST 28
PAY ONLY $950! Regular Price $1300!
POSITION IN HIGH DEMAND! REGISTER NOW!
Sterile Processing Course Description
Multyprep`s CRCST Exam Preparation course is designed to provide our students with the knowledge and skills required to successfully pass the sterile processing technician certification exam. Our program focuses on sterile processing concepts and professional proficiencies. It will prepare you to fully grasp and understand all of the necessary activities
that are performed daily in the sterile processing and sterile storage departments as well as the OR. Our program is designed to develop comprehension learning needed to successfully pass the Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) exam on the very first try.
How Multyprep Inc. could help your career even before you get certified?
Multyprep`s Sterile Processing exam prep program will help you develop all of the necessary concepts and skills you will need to reach all of your career goals. Multyprep offers multiple exam certification programs including the Instrument Specialist and Certified Endoscope Preprocessor to further your career. Because of Multyprep’s extensive partner network and resources we are able to assist you throughout your career, from resume creation to Job search and job placement for those that qualify.
Sterile Processing Course Objectives
- Recognize the fundamental practices and procedures of aseptic technique
- Identify pathogens found in the medical setting
- Follow precautionary measures healthcare workers must take to minimize the risk of contracting diseases
- Recognize the duties and requirements of the sterile processing technician in the healthcare setting
- Identify basic concepts of anatomy, physiology, microbiology, microorganisms, and medical terminology related to the
duties of sterile processing technicians
- Identify industry regulations and best practice standards common in the sterile processing field and the organizations
responsible for setting the regulations and standards
- Identify common and complex surgical instruments, industry-approved practices for decontamination and sterilization
of medical supplies and equipment, and the proper ways to transport equipment
- Identify procedures for effective inventory control and tracking of instruments, equipment, and supplies
- Recognize quality assurance practices and workplace safety procedures
- Identify the importance of teamwork, workplace communication, and customer relations in the sterile processing setting
- Follow the necessary protocols needed to properly use technology, as it relates to safety and quality
120-HOUR PREPARATION COURSE
- IAHCSMM 8th Edition Text Book
- AUDIO MATERIALS
- VIDEO MATERIALS
- POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- 800+ CUSTOM CREATED QUESTIONS (FOR OUR STUDENTS ONLY)
FREE: RESUME PREPARATION
FREE: PREPARATION FOR INTERVIEW
FREE: JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
85% OF OUR STUDENTS PASS TEST ON A FIRST TRY!
- When requesting a refund, the student must call (718) 996-8378 or by E-mail to email@example.com and provide an explanation as to why they are cancelling /requesting a refund.
- A student who cancels within five (5) days of signing the enrollment agreement but before instruction begins receives all monies paid.
- After the five (5) days post signing and prior to instruction, a student will be liable for $150 non-refundable registration fee paid to Multyprep, Inc.
- After instruction begins, refunds will not be granted under any circumstances.
- Refunds will be processed within two (2) business days of an approved refund request.
- Refunds will be processed using the same method the student used to pay.
How Does it Work? Course Lesson Example